Friday, May 26, 2023

Test

 the de dream will ream across the stream and that is my rest put to the de test

It was when I saw a roman parade.

Roman Army Near Colosseum at Ancient Romans Historical Parade Editorial  Photo - Image of array, ancient: 71678406

Then after the parade 4 soliders saw me and they didn't like me then they were chasing me then after a while 1 of the soliders became my friend then he asked me to barbacue sausages so he told his friends he was cooking sausages for them then they said "Who's serving?" I was like "I thought he was gonna come serve to them when I'm done. *Me in my mind: 😠 Soldier in my mind: πŸ˜…" then I went to their house and I was like "oh no there is no stove" so I couldn't cook the sausages then I leaned over the balcony and saw Peter and 2 more disciples with a few children. Then I went down to see them and I saw Elrica there with them then the romans were coming but me Elrica and Arianne was on the top floor and a solider came to beat us and I went in front of Elrica and Arianne to stop him from beating them. And that was the end of my dream

πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŒΏπŸ’‚πŸ¦

No comments:

Post a Comment