Wednesday, May 3, 2023

💭de dream 3 May 2023

I was dreaming last night and this is what I dreamt…

Me and my family was moving house...

wait a minute who is my family? 
Elrica-sister (my sister in real life)
Sophie-sister (my friend in real life)
and a few other people (I don't know who they are)

the house was in a country side but the road was very small and the houses had 2 or 3 storeys ours was at the end of the village but walking distance so it was a very small village it looked like a modren grey slanted roof house and it had one storey. It was all white but it felt like I had to crawl everywhere my sisters and I (you know who they are)  played hide and seek but when they hiding a few teenagers showed up they knew I had sisters so they asked where they were. I knew where they were so I checked there but the cabinet they were in was gone they were actully up near the ceiling but when I looked away and then looked back the cabinent was back where is was so I guess the house was like the future and then I was in a diffrent scene where I was with my favirote youtuber and there were some cartoon and comic charecters but then there was a problem then a cartoon pizza was singing a dramatic song and me and another comic girl said "Now is not the time" then we looked at each other and I said "We are like each other" then I said  "Do you like electronics?" she said "Yes" then there was like a dog looking mean blob and if you touch it (i don't know how i know this) but then you turn evil.
Soon we all went in a elevator but the girl who is like me was still outside but she took so long to come so I close the door whenever she wasn't coming but then suddenly I heard "aww so cute"  from the girl so I said "Let's just go without her". Then we were outside in the playground and the meanie is actully my favirote youtuber's friend! he got me then I guess I was part of his team? but when he got me I felt weak and I was on the floor then when he brought me to his secret  base and  he said  "Drink this" and gave me paint water I said "This isn't  edible" then he said "Drink it or you will have a coconut trash bin" 
I said "Coconut trash bin" because at least coconut is edible. Then my dream ended. Goodbye

🍫🌰🌀🍯

No comments:

Post a Comment